index001004.gif
Snore-No-More
index001004.gif
Where To Buy
index001004.gif
Other Scents
index001004.gif
About Us
index001004.gif
HOME
Safety
US Poison Control
1 800 222 1222
Arraby's Aromatherapy products are not meant to be consumed.

As a general rule a simple taste is not harmful but a mouthful or more could be. The most toxic product is the Eucalyptus. There is enough in the 35mL to seriously harm a child and enough in the 100mL to seriously harm an adult.

Serious side effects that could be caused by eucalyptus oil poisoning include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, very weak muscles, diarrhea, confusion, seizures, and difficulty waking up.
General Safety
Canadian Poison Control
Dial 411, ask for Poison Control
If you suspect someone, particularly a child, has consumed some of the oil we urge you to seek medical attention.

As with any product there are inherent risks that can be avoided using common sense.

1) Keep it out of the reach of children. While in most cases kids can be exposed to the scent don't let them handle it.

2) Keep it out of the reach of pets to avoid a mess or consumption.
Arraby's
1 877 743 37 four four